This section contains practical tools and documents to guide cities and communities, in the process of becoming child friendly. The materials available are grouped as follows:
- A CFC Framework for Action to implement children’s rights in cities and other local government systems
- A Checklist (format PDF – 115 KB) to guide CFC Builders in developing and monitoring activities
- 9 Building Blocks to develop a Child Friendly City. The Building Blocks are steps in a process aimed at implementing children’s rights locally. A set of examples drawn from ongoing CFC and CFC-type processes are provided to illustrate how each Building Block can be developed in practice
- Good practices to document innovations and successful strategies in Child Friendly Cities
- Indicators/criteria developed in different countries to define and award child friendly cities and communities
- Tools produced in different countries to achieve the fulfilment of the CFC Framework and to support municipal administrations and other interested actors in the process of becoming child friendly
To advise us on additional materials, please click here .