There are several options for booking accommodation during your stay in Cologne:
Within 15-minute walking distance to venue:
- Motel One Köln-Neumarkt (single rooms from 89 to 129 euros)
Book a room by submitting this form to email@example.com.
- Hotel Mondial am Dom (single rooms starting at 169,00 EUR per night)
Book a room until 18 August via phone (+4922120630) or by email to H1306@accor.com, including the keyword “UNICEF” in your reservation
- Hotel Opera (single rooms starting at 103,00 EUR)
Book a room via phone (+49 2214 20758 -00), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or this form, including the keyword “UNICEF” in your reservation
- HRS Booking service (several options within 90-230 euros)
Consult the HRS reservation portal here or contact the HRS Events Team Hotline at +49 221 2077 7320.
- Ibis Hotel Koeln Messe (single rooms at 116,00 EUR per night, 16min by tram)
Book a room until 01 September via phone (+49221989310) or by email to email@example.com, including the keyword “UNICEF” in your reservation
Please note that October is a high season for trade fairs in Cologne. It is therefore advisable to book your room as early as possible.
What to do in Cologne?
Interested in exploring Cologne beyond the Summit? The city has a lot to offer. Please consult the Cologne Tourism website.