The Child Friendly Cities Summit consists of two and a half days of technical discussions (15–17 October) and culminates in a Mayors’ Summit (18 October).
The Agenda will be a mix of inspiring keynote speakers, networking and technical discussions with a focus on sharing of good practices. The agenda is divided into four parallel tracks, which include:
- Inclusive cities
- Participatory cities
- Safe, secure and healthy cities
- Child–friendly local governance and services
Some of the themes to be discussed in these tracks include:
- Inclusion and non-discrimination
- Child participation
- Bullying and protection from violence
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Urban planning and public space
- Mobility and transportation
- Play and leisure
- Data and evidence
More details coming soon.